Designed by the architectural firm of Mills, Rheinhart & Bellman, the home at 2455 Robinwood was built around 1901. A permit (#2043) in 1914 allowed the alteration of a bath while permit # 2289 in 1917 changed the terrace and steps to the house. These changes were made while the home was occupied by the son of John Banting, Carlos. Carlos C. Banting was the secretary of the Banting Machine Company which made farm machinery and the Fishack Gypsum Company. The family employed a live-in domestic by the name of Edith Kukuk according to the 1910 city directory. | |||||
![]() |